Compressed Air Systems from MidTech
- Maintaining the ongoing efficiency of all compressed air systems
- Full technical support and servicing
- Providing genuine aftermarket support and service
Mid-Tech is an authorised compressed air system distributor for leading brands, including CompAir, Gardner Denver, Hydrovane, Broomwade, Elmo Rietschle, Reavell, Bambi, and Infinity. We are a compressed air and vacuum aftermarket and service specialist based in the West Midlands. We specialise in offering full technical support and servicing to all brands of compressors and vacuum equipment via our factory trained service team who use only genuine aftermarket spare parts and service for air compressors, dryers, filters, vacuum pumps and blowers.
Our sales and service centres are located in Willenhall (Black Country) and Kenilworth (Warwickshire), making Mid-Tech ideally located to provide quality service across the Midlands. Our goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with every aspect of our business.
Mid-tech offers a wide range of genuine replacement kits and spares for the market leading brands of rotary screw compressor parts for the manufacturers mentioned above, as well as Atlas Copco, Hpc, Ingersoll Rand, and Boge replacement parts. The main kits are:
- Air filters, oil filters, separator elements
- Service kits, separator kits
- Un-loader, suction box and MPV kits
- Pressure switches, solenoid valves and pressure gauges
- Drive belts, vitaulic couplings and drive coupling elements
- Air and oil coolers
- Oil stop valve kits
- Moisture trap kits
- Check valve kits
- Vent valve kits
- Drain valve kits
- Un-loader diaphragms
Mid-tech offers an extensive range of genuine replacement kits and spares for Hydrovane and Fluidair Rotary Vane Compressors, plus other manufacturers including Mattei Compressors. These kits include:
- Maintenance kits, separator kits, top up kits
- Air filters, oil filters, cabinet filters, separator elements and separator felts
- Individual gaskets, O rings and seals
- Oil return valves, thermistor probes and over temperature switches
- Main oil seals, bearings and drive media elements
- Pressure switches, unloader solenoid, valves and starters
- Air and oil coolers
- Rotors, stators and compressor blades
We also maintain piston compressors and our solutions can be suitably adapted to perform in any environment. Additional instrumentation can be fitted quickly and easily to suit particular requirements. Compressors can use a variety of power sources, including high or low voltage motors, steam turbines or diesel engines via a variety of drives, and running speeds can be adjusted to match required compressor outputs.
Bambi air compressors are high performance and precision made systems, designed for medical, dental, laboratory and OEM applications. We specialise in maintaining and servicing these systems as well as any portable compressor, such as the CompAir C Series when there is a demand for a portable compressed air system. Pressures range, depending on the model, from 7 to 24 Bar (101 to 350 psi).
Regardless of the industrial application you offer or the construction industry you are in, our products and services are unparalleled in their efficiency, reliability, and durability. In any company, one of the most important aspects of the work process is the maintenance of continuous productivity. For more information, telephone 0121 275 2787 or click to contact us here.Knowledge Hub