- Proactive, real-time monitoring service for your compressed air installation
- Predictive maintenance highlights issues before they become problems
- Total peace of mind for your compressors and downstream equipment
With our focus on efficiency, Mid-Tech (Compressed Air) Ltd not only offers to improve your plant and downstream equipment, we offer products and innovation to increase productivity.
The latest addition to our portfolio is iConn, which optimises system availability and productivity. The iConn system allows you to boost your plant efficiency and enjoy total peace of mind.
iConn offers smart proactive real-time monitoring. It provides the end user with in-depth and real-time knowledge about their compressed air system. iConn provides insight and statistics regarding the performance of the compressed air installation, highlighting potential issues before they become a problem.
Dependant on how crucial the installations data management provision is, you are able to select from 3 tiers of iConn service options.
How does iConn work?
- Gateways are connected to controllers in the compressed air plant room for data transfer via GSM, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- iConn has the ability to connect analogue sensors, RFID.
- iConn uses a secure cloud based database solution.
- A browser based dashboard displays key operating data.
- iConn offers performance monitoring, predictive maintenance and energy optimisation via Mid-Tech (Compressed Air) Ltd.
- iConn is supplied as standard fitment to the majority of Gardner Denver compressors. It is suitable for retrofitting to the majority of compressors existing in the field.
For more information on how iConn could benefit your business, contact Mid-Tech (Compressed Air) Ltd today on 0800 028 8366 or click here for our contact form.