- 80% of the cost of a compressed air installation is the energy used to run it
- Multi compressor controllers can save up to 30% of that cost
- Versatile control functions from a profitable investment with real ROI
It is crucial to have accurate control for multiple compressor systems. Over a period of 5 years, energy accounts for around 80% of the total cost of a compressor installation. These high energy costs therefore mean high potential for savings.
Mid Tech (Compressed Air) Ltd offer 2 levels of controller manufactured by Gardner Denver.
Controls up to 4 compressors and offers:
- Real Time Clock – accurate to plan demand
- System Pre-Fill – plant charged and ready for production
- Priority Settings – Optimising system efficiency
- Pressure Scheduling – Opportunity to reduce energy consumption
- Harmonises workload of up to 12 fixed/variable speed compressors
- Reduces wasted energy by minimising pressure band
- Equalises running hours by improving maintenance efficiency
Typically 20-30% energy savings can be expected by the introduction of a SmartAir Master controller.
Connectivity to BMS via RS485/Modbus Profibus and Webserver module.
For a no-obligation survey of your existing compressed air system including control system, contact Mid Tech (Compressed Air) Ltd today on 0800 028 8366 or simply click here.